RISK MANAGEMENT POLICY
The ITM Risk Management Manual is customized from and meets or exceeds the provisions within the Banpu Risk Management Policy and Manual.
The objectives of the ITM Risk Management Policy and Manual are to:
- Ensure the achievement of both ITM’s long-term year targets and single year targets.
- Provide a systematic approach to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat, monitor and report on all material risks across ITM.
- Provide a framework that encourages enterprise and innovation, and assists management to make appropriate decisions.
- Ensure the risk profile is maintained to describe current risks in each area of ITM’s business operations.
- Ensure activities are undertaken within approved risk tolerance levels and with sufficient independent oversight to protect among others, the profitability, assets and reputation of ITM.